Hello,

This book starts out with the basics and gives many of the definitions of the words used in the game of Poker. As the author states. “It takes a day to learn and a lifetime to master.” The game of poker. The author Michael S. explains the different games of poker that can be played and some of the different theories used as strategy by many of the people who play. The art of betting and bluffing was one of my favorite parts of the book. The book is well written and concise. Terminology is explained and clear to the reader. The book will add value to your knowledge about playing a better poker game. You will more than likely become a better player by having read this information. The author has the experience to give you a step-up and will help you to become a better player. Some of the advance strategies used are also part of this book. I rate this book a solid 5 stars. I look forward to reading more by this talented author. If you play the game of poker, this book is one you will want to refer to many times. A great reference guide.

For more you can check :-
Animated video agency